I Got A Rock I Got A Rock

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'm just now watching this is so beautiful I'm so honored you used my song!!!!

From Sprout to Splendor From Sprout to Splendor

art and atmosphere of this game was beautiful, big ups to BenjaminLefferts for his pixel art. nice animations, beautiful music all pretty good.
However a quick tutorial in the begining would make things go a lot smoother, and animations for the upgrade buttons to really give them that BAM I just upgraded kind of feeling. I like peaceful games and this gave me a strong ThatGamingCompany vibe so in all a Strong 3.5 keep up the good work!!!

Grey worm Grey worm

Thanks for using my song! <3
also fun game a little buggy at times but i could see this being great with more development :3

Jontron: Bird vs. Camel Jontron: Bird vs. Camel

This game was so fun and I love Jon tron but JJEEEEESSSUUSS this game is hard af ha ha good job

Heaven Is A Ghost Town Heaven Is A Ghost Town

Your mixing could use some work but other than that its pretty good. i get some borderlands cage the elephant kind of feels great work!

GobBageEata responds:

Lol yeah this was like 8 years ago, I was pretty bad. After I get all my old cruddy crud up I'll start working and putting up newer stuff but thanks a lot haha.

Kheni - Retro Kheni - Retro

THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY

Industrial beat (chemical) Industrial beat (chemical)

Add some open hats on the 1 and the 3 to really make those kicks hit hard, great work, but its a little too simple. If you're going to make this into a song make sure its more complex so it doesn't get boring :)

Achronai responds:

I appreciate your input, thankyou for taking the time to listen! I plan on adding more this is just a starting concept, really focusing on the beat and working more into rythm

Alien Project Alien Project