Heaven Is A Ghost Town Heaven Is A Ghost Town

Your mixing could use some work but other than that its pretty good. i get some borderlands cage the elephant kind of feels great work!

GobBageEata responds:

Lol yeah this was like 8 years ago, I was pretty bad. After I get all my old cruddy crud up I'll start working and putting up newer stuff but thanks a lot haha.

Kheni - Retro Kheni - Retro

THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY

Industrial beat (chemical) Industrial beat (chemical)

Add some open hats on the 1 and the 3 to really make those kicks hit hard, great work, but its a little too simple. If you're going to make this into a song make sure its more complex so it doesn't get boring :)

Achronai responds:

I appreciate your input, thankyou for taking the time to listen! I plan on adding more this is just a starting concept, really focusing on the beat and working more into rythm

The dark sunken Goddess The dark sunken Goddess

I'm loving the ambiance coming from the choirs it really sets the mood, it feels dark and creepy great job. I suggest adding reverb to that lead, so it can really melt nicely into the choirs, also maybe add a low growling bass, not too loud, but just enough too really give it that underwater fear kind of feeling.

Bits and Pieces (Pixel Day 2016 PREVIEW) Bits and Pieces (Pixel Day 2016 PREVIEW)

HELP

Flowering Flowering

Strong PunchBrothers vibes here, this is a nice track, good variety of strings, the melody seems to drone at some points but other than that you did a great job of capturing the mood of From Sprout to Splendor and morphing that feeling into a song. keep up the great work!

Merry Christmas ! Merry Christmas !

8/8

EdKempeper responds:

Thanks !!!

tIZZLEbRAN pRESENTS A-KS A-RS GLOCKS 9 tIZZLEbRAN pRESENTS A-KS A-RS GLOCKS 9

pure art

r4godofsun responds:

THANKS 4 THE RESPONSE. THIS WAS A COMPLETE FREESTYLE FILLED WITH THE HOOK. THANKS FOR NOTICING!

Geometry COMBO Geometry COMBO

this should totally be on the portal

-Dyeing Light (Ocular Sounds Edit)- -Dyeing Light (Ocular Sounds Edit)-